OPEN ALL HOLIDAY - FREE NZ SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $100
Now you have your perfect Pencil and Hammer print (of course) you will need the following:
Picture hooks and nails (these come supplied with our framed prints and we will have put the cord on for you because it’s a pig of a job and we love you)
1. Persuade someone to hold the print up to the wall so the centre of the print is at eye level and check with a spirit level that your picture is straight. Now place a strip of painters tape above the top edge right along the entire width of the frame.
2. Mark each end of the picture on the tape and tell your assistant they can finally put the picture down.
3. Put a mark in the centre of the first two pencil marks (note if hanging a heavy A1 size print put 2 marks, each one an equal distance from either side of the central point)
4. Hold your print up by the centre of the cord then measure the distance from the top of the frame to the top of the cord (or hold it up in 2 places for an A1 print)
5. Starting under the bottom edge of the tape, transfer this measurement to the wall with a pencil. Put the nail into the back of the picture hook and then hammer the nail into the wall at this spot. It should go in at an angle.
6. Hang your print. Stand back and admire. Or change you mind. In which case repeat steps 1 to 6.
Comments will be approved before showing up.